Nova Centres Partner with Uzbekistan’s Medical Academy
Friday 15 March 2013
MUMBAI (The Times of India) – Nova Medical Centers Pvt Ltd signed of a Memorandum of Understanding with Tashkent Medical Academy to start an alliance to share and exchange information on medical practices, joint scientific and academic publications, exchange modern methodology of treatment of various diseases and raise additional funds to finance joint programs.
- Tashkent Medical Academy building
Suresh Soni, chairman and CEO Nova Centers said
We are very happy to expand our presence in the growing medical field of Uzbekistan. We believe there is immense opportunity and need for good quality of training for medical consultants. We are confident of contributing significantly to develop the quality of medical facilities and treatments in Uzbekistan.
Tashkent Medical Academy, backed by the ministry of health of Uzbekistan, is majorly involved in the preparation of highly qualified personnel for providing quality healthcare and identifying directions for higher medical educational facilities. It is also responsible for the development of international relations on education and research. It works to strengthen partner relationships between leading higher educational facilities of CIS countries and abroad.
Tashkent Medical Academy is collaborating in the sphere of development of international relations on education, research issues and strengthening partner relations between leading higher education facilities of NIS countries and far abroad.
- Humboldt University (Berlin) – Charity Clinic
- Family Medicine Residency Center (Oklahoma, USA)
- Komsta Oriental Medicine Center of Korean Republic Medical Association
- Seoul University
- Chkhonnam State University (Korea)
- Russian State Medical University
- The First Moscow State Medical University named after I.M.Setchenov
- St. Petersburg State Medical Academy named after I.I.Mechnikov
- Moscow State Medical Stomatology University
- Samara State Medical University