Home > Uzbekistan > Money Transfers between Uzbekistan and Russia Drops

Money Transfers between Uzbekistan and Russia Drops

Sunday 12 April 2015

(AzerNews) – The volume of money transfers between Uzbekistan and Russia by individuals dropped 13.3% in 2014 compared to 2013 and stood at $6.239 bln, according to the data from Russia’s Central Bank reported March 24.

The volume of money transfers from Russia to Uzbekistan amounted to $5.581 bln in 2014, compared to $6.633 bln in 2013 (a decrease by 15.9%). This is while $658 mln was transferred from Uzbekistan to Russia in 2014 which is 16.9% more than in 2013.

The mean transaction from Russia to Uzbekistan dropped from $593 in 2013 to $563 in 2014, while from Uzbekistan to Russia – from $1,901 to $1,876, respectively.

The volume of money transfers between Uzbekistan and Russia decreased by 37.2% in the Q4 of 2014, compared to the same period of 2013, and stood at $1.177 bln. This is while $989 mln was transferred from Russia to Uzbekistan in October-December 2014 (a decrease by 42.6% compared to the same period of 2013), from Uzbekistan to Russia – $188 mln (an increase by 24.5%).

The volume of money transfers between Uzbekistan and Russia increased by 18.3% and stood at $7.196 bln in 2013. The money transfers from Russia to Uzbekistan increased by 17% and totalled $6.633 bln, from Uzbekistan to Russia – increased by 35.3% and stood at $563 mln.

The data of Russia’s Central Bank covers such systems as Anelik, BLIZKO, Coinstar Money Transfer, Contact, InterExpress, Migom, MoneyGram, PrivatMoney, UNIStream, Western Union and others.

Any message or comments?

pre-moderation

This forum is moderated before publication: your contribution will only appear after being validated by an administrator.

Who are you?
Your post
  • To create paragraphs, just leave blank lines.