Kazakhstan Gas Markets, 2011
Monday 8 August 2011
Research and Markets has announced the addition of GlobalData’s new report Kazakhstan Gas Markets, 2011 to their offering.
This profile is the essential source for top-level energy industry data and information. The report provides an overview of each of the key sub-segments of the energy industry in Kazakhstan. It details the market structure, regulatory environment, infrastructure and provides historical and forecasted statistics relating to the supply/demand balance for each of the key sub-segments. It also provides information relating to the natural gas assets (gas fields, pipelines and underground gas storage facilities) in Kazakhstan. The report compares the investment environment in Kazakhstan with other countries in the region. The profiles of the major companies operating in the natural gas sector in Kazakhstan together with the latest news and deals are also included in the report.
- Historic and forecast data relating to production, consumption, imports, exports and reserves are provided for each industry sub-segment for the period 2000-2020.
- Historical and forecast data and information for all the major gas fields, pipelines and underground gas storage facilities in Kazakhstan for the period 2000-2015.
- Operator and equity details for major natural gas assets in Kazakhstan.
- Key information relating to market regulations, key energy assets and the key companies operating in the Kazakhstan’s energy industry.
- Information on the top companies in the Kazakhstan including business description, strategic analysis, and financial information.
- Product and brand updates, strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes.
- Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity and venture capital investments, and IPOs.