Gypsum Stone and Gypsum Market in the CIS (2006-2010)
Friday 4 November 2011
NEW YORK (Press release) – Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue: Gypsum stone and gypsum market in the CIS (2006-2010).
- In July 2001, the German company Knauf has acquired all shares of gypsum combine “Kaptschagaj” near Almaty – Kazakhstan.
Acquired for 20 million €, the unit of production of gypsum board will be expanded and modernized to increase the annual capacity to 18 million m². Deutsche Entwicklungsgesellschaft (DEG – Company for Investment and Development), a public body, is associated with 40% of the project. The raw material supply is guaranteed for over 100 years thanks to the own reserves. The plant directly is adjacent to the main railway line connecting Almaty to Urumqi (capital of Xinjiang).
The report is devoted to research of current standing of gypsum stone and gypsum market in Russia, Ukraine, Belarus and Kazakhstan in 2006-2010. This work is based mainly on desk study, which results were obtained by expert analysis of official statistics, publications in mass media, press-releases of companies producing and consuming gypsum stone and gypsum as well as their annual and quarterly reports. The report consists of 7 Sections; contains 119 pages, including 43 Figures, 48 Tables and Appendix:
- The first section of the report presents brief analysis of current situation in the world market of gypsum.
- The second section of the report presents data on reserves and resources of gypsum stone in Russia, Ukraine, Belarus and Kazakhstan including data on the major deposits.
- The third section is devoted to analysis of data on volumes of mining of gypsum stone and production of gypsum in Russia in 2002-6 months 2011. It presents regional structure of production of gypsum stone and gypsum in Russia, commodity structure of gypsum production in Russia, data on volumes of mining of gypsum stone and production of gypsum by leading enterprises in 2002-6 months 2011.
- The forth section is devoted to analysis of foreign trade in gypsum and gypsum stone in 2006-2010. The section presents data on volumes of export and import of gypsum and gypsum stone in Russia, Ukraine, Belarus and Kazakhstan in 2006-2010, data on regional pattern of supplies, data on volumes and destinations of supplies of leading Russian and Ukrainian exporters and importers.
- The fifth section of the report is devoted to analysis of consumption of gypsum and gypsum stone. The Section presents supply-demand balance of gypsum and gypsum stone, analysis of seasonality factor, presents data on sectoral and regional pattern of consumption in Russia.
- The Appendix contains addresses and contact information on the main enterprises of gypsum industry in Russia, Ukraine, Belarus and Kazakhstan.
This report is currently only available in Russian. It will take up to 3 weeks to obtain an English version.