The Insurance Industry in Turkmenistan, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018
Sunday 12 April 2015
Timetric’s The Insurance Industry in Turkmenistan, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018 report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers, challenges in the Turkmen insurance industry. It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2009-2013) and forecast period (2013-2018).
The report also analyzes detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Timetric’s research, modelling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in regulatory structure.
The report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Turkmen insurance industry, including:
- The Turkmen insurance industry’s growth prospects by segment and category
- Key trends, drivers and challenges in the Turkmen insurance industry
- The detailed competitive landscape in the Turkmen insurance industry
- Detailed regulatory policies of the Turkmen insurance industry
- The Turkmen insurance industry grew in terms of gross written premium at a review-period CAGR of 11.0%.
- Mandatory insurance policies launched in 2015 are expected to support the industry growth.
- Compulsory third-party civil liability insurance of motor vehicles is expected to spur growth in motor insurance segment.
- The non-life segment accounted for a 74.1% of the industry’s gross written premium in 2013.
- The insurance industry in Turkmenistan is regulated by the Ministry of Finance (MoF), with The State Insurance Organization of Turkmenistan (SIOT).
- SIOT is the only insurance provider in the country.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Turkmenistan:
- It provides historical values for the Turkmen insurance industry for the report’s 2009–2013 review period, and projected figures for the 2013–2018 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments in the Turkmen insurance industry, along with market forecasts until 2018.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It profiles the top insurance companies in Turkmenistan and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
To buy the report, click here.