“Oil and Gas of Turkmenistan – 2013” to Be Hold in Dubai
Wednesday 13 March 2013
ASHGABAT (Turkmenistan.ru ) – President Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedov issued a resolution authorizing a delegation of Turkmenistan to participate in the International Conference Oil and Gas of Turkmenistan - 2013 in the city of Dubai on 13-14 March 2013. The conference will be held at the Dubai International Financial Centre.
Turkmenistan is experiencing a new era in its development – a period of fast transformation. Its government has emphasized the priorities for the development of the oil and gas industry. Among them: the implementation of new exploration and production projects; the rapid industrial development of onshore and also offshore oil & gas resources located and in the Turkmen sector of the Caspian Sea and its coastal zone; to increase efficiency in the development of existing fields; the development of refining infrastructure and capacity; the development of the chemical sector; the expansion of domestic and international transport infrastructure; the implementation of the advanced technologies and modern techniques; the training and education of Turkmen nationals.
The 2013 event is sponsored by:
- Gold Sponsors: BP, Burried Hill, Chevro, Eni
- Silver Sponsors: Shell, Total
- Bronze Sponsors: ExxonMobil, Petrofac, Schlumberger, Wintershall
The programme committee has announce that the following speakers as confirmed to speak::
- Baymyrad Hojamuhamedov, Deputy Chairman, Cabinet of Ministers, Turkmenistan
- Yagshigeldy Kakaev, Deputy Chairman, Cabinet of Ministers, Turkmenistan
- Muhammetnur Halylov, Minister of Oil & Gas Industry and Mineral Resources, Turkmenistan
- Kakageldy Abdullayev, Chairman, National Gas Company, TurkmenGas
- Annaguly Deryaev, Chairman, National Oil Company, TurkmenOil
- Tore Yagshimuradov, Chairman, National Geological Company, TurkmenGeology
- Amanali Gurbanov, Chairman, National Oil & Gas Construction Company, TurkmenNeftegasStroy
- Meret Balakayev, Chairman, National Petrochemicals Company, TurkmenChemistry
- Tachberdy Tagiev, General Director, Turkmenbashi Oil Processing Plants Holding Company
- Irina Bayramova, Director, Institute for Oil & Gas, TurkmenGas
- Taganguly Ilamanov, Director, Institute of Geology –TurkmenGeology
- Nurmammet Khancharov, Director, Institute Nebitgazylmytaslama, National Oil Company – TurkmenOil
Turkmenistan has held similar international conferences abroad in recent years to attract foreign investments and advanced technologies in the fuel and energy complex of the country. Similar presentations of the capacity of the Turkmen oil and gas industry were held in Singapore and the Federal Republic of Germany.
View online : Read also...