Kazakhstan Oil and Gas Industry Outlook to 2020
Tuesday 26 February 2013
This comprehensive report is a multi-client market study and is used by oil and gas companies, traders, constructors, equipment and service providers, investment and financial institutions. Supply, Demand, Investment, Infrastructure (Fields, Blocks, Pipelines, LNG, Refinery, Storage Assets) and Companies are covered by it.
Kazakhstan Oil and Gas Industry Outlook to 2020 provides a comprehensive overview of the Kazakhstan oil and gas sector, covering the entire value chain of the industry. It analyzes and forecasts each of the oil and gas segments in Kazakhstan including upstream sector, pipeline, refinery, LNG and storage sectors. The report also gives detailed analysis of investment opportunities in each sector, highlighting the growth potential and feasibility of projects. It also identifies the key challenges, drivers and restraints in the country’s oil and gas industry and the impact of these metrics on the industry.
The report gives outlook of Kazakhstan production and consumption of crude oil, petroleum products, natural gas and coal to 2020. It also provides detailed information including operators, owners, location, capacity and production for each of the oil and gas assets. Company wise and asset wise forecasts along with competitive structure is provided for each segment. Profiles of three major oil and gas companies and updates the major deals and events in the industry:
- Supply-Demand – forecast of crude oil, natural gas, petroleum products and coal to 2020
- Planned oil and gas projects in upstream, midstream and downstream sectorsOil and gas field details-production (2000-2010), location, operator, ownership
- Refineries – primary and secondary capacity outlook (2000-2016), refineries under operation and implementation (complexity, capacity, location, start up, operator, ownership), refinery expansions
- LNG – capacity outlook (2000- 2020), trade imports, exports, utilization rates (2000- 2011), operational and planned terminals (location, start up, operator, ownership and capacity)
- Storage – oil and gas storage capacity outlook (2000-2016), tank farm details under operation and implementation
- Pipeline – crude oil, petroleum product and natural gas pipelines under operation and implementation
- In addition, for all oil and gas segments, information on competitive structure and capacity/production by company is provided
- Profiles of three major oil and gas companies in Kazakhstan along with their business overview, SWOT analysis and financial analysis are given in detail.
- Latest events in Kazakhstan oil and gas industry from 2011-2012 and their impact on the industry are analyzed in detail.